Thursday, March 24, 2016

LET's GO VEGAN!!

I tried vegan food a few weeks ago and frankly, it was nothing like I expected. As a meat lover, I was a bit skeptic about vegan food, cause you know, taste. which is quite dumb of me seeing as my diet is not entirely meat based.

So I made the decision to go vegan! I am not sure for how long, but, while it lasts, I am exclusively on a vegan diet. 
cutting out the dairy is going to be easy since I hate milk. And I have never liked eggs so, let's just say, I got it down to some extent.

In the next few days I will start posting a couple of recipes of my own, that are vegan and delicious! from starters to desserts.

I am going to be honest and say, my greatest motivation here is not the taste, rather, it will be weight loss (yay! winning) and maybe better skin. I don't know.


So there you have it, I am going to be your lab rat; we can weigh the pros and cons of going vegan together and see if it is something we ought to do for a longer period or I am going through one of those phases.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment